List of keyboard controls to control graphics ripping
- Bitplanes - Set the number of bitplanes (colours) in the image
- Mode - How to extract the graphics data from the memory dump
- Mask before graphics - Skip a bitplane worth of graphics data before extracting graphics
- Mask after graphics - Skip a bitplane worth of graphics data after extracting graphics
- Palette - Extract or alter the palette from the memory dump
You may enjoy these articles...
If you look inside many Amiga games, secret messages have been hidden by the programmers. Richard Aplin was the king of hiding messages in the startup-sequence file, and his Line of Fire and Final Fight startup-sequences have become legendary! The Sensible Software team were also prolific at hiding messages in their games.
A collection of technical interviews with Amiga programmers that worked on commercial software in the glory days of the Amiga (late 1980s to early 1990s!)
The Ultimate Amiga Graphics, Level and Map Ripper!
A random assortment of rants relating to the Amiga!
An explanation of how many famous Amiga games utilised sprites in weird and interesting ways