- Alan Grier
- Bobby Earl
- Chris Sorrell
- Dave Semmens
- Doug Little
- Galahad discusses mastering Putty Squad
- Ian Moran
- John Croudy
- Keith Watterson
- Marc Djan
- Martin Pedersen
- Mick West
- Ned Langman
- Peter Johnson
- Ricardo Puerto
- Rob Northen
- Ronald Pieket Weeserik
- Subzero of Skid Row
Amiga » Maptapper » Documentation » map
List of keyboard controls to control map ripping
- Custom - Custom hacks for various games to draw their maps correctly
- Flip Masks - Draw tiles flipped horizontally and/or vertically
- Mask - Mask the tile indexes by performing a bit-wise AND operation
- Shift - Right bit-shift the tile indexes a specific number of places
- Replacement Tiles - Replace tile indexes (including a range) with another value
You may enjoy these articles...
If you look inside many Amiga games, secret messages have been hidden by the programmers. Richard Aplin was the king of hiding messages in the startup-sequence file, and his Line of Fire and Final Fight startup-sequences have become legendary! The Sensible Software team were also prolific at hiding messages in their games.
A collection of technical interviews with Amiga programmers that worked on commercial software in the glory days of the Amiga (late 1980s to early 1990s!)
The Ultimate Amiga Graphics, Level and Map Ripper!
A random assortment of rants relating to the Amiga!
An explanation of how many famous Amiga games utilised sprites in weird and interesting ways
Post your comment
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments